A : Anti-dust
The nanofibers are manufactured in a clean room and verified using the Most Penetrating Particle Size (MPPS) for all our filtration tests.
The mask produced is ultra-thin, lightweight and breathable allowing users to comfortably wear the mask the whole day. The Mask can easily capture PM2.5 sized particles which are 2.5 μm where as MPPS is approximately 0.3 μm.
S : Safe
Tests through respected international laboratories such as Nelson Laboratories confirm a Virus Filtration Efficiency (VFE) of >99.9%.
Humans in a sedentary state such as sitting or sleeping consume 6-8 litres of air per minute. Walking we consume 14-26 L/min while jogging more than 40 L/min. Surgical masks commonly seen are only tested against airflow of less than 30L/min so their effectiveness is questionable. The NASK Smart Mask is rigorously tested at 85 L/min to ensure high protection is provided whether at rest or active.
K : Kill Bacteria
The unique formulation can effectively capture viruses and kill bacteria.
As tested by Nelson Labs (USA), SGS and the Chinese Academy of Sciences – the NASK Smart Mask can kill 99% of bacteria within 5 minutes, and is the only Bacteria-killing Nanofiber mask currently mass produced.
Awards & Recognition
- 2016 Silver Medal in the 44th INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION OF INVENTIONS, GENEVA
- 2017 Gold Medal with Jury Commendation in the 45th INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION OF INVENTIONS, GENEVA
- N99 Mask and its technology awarded “2018 R&D 100 Award Finalist” in the Annual R&D 100 Conference in Orlando, USA
- 100% researched, designed and manufactured in Hong Kong;
- Out of 30 Nanofiber product manufacturers worldwide, NASK is one of the entities that can apply this Nanofiber Technology for mass production;
- The first and only manufacturer in Hong Kong to produce NIOSH approved N95 facemask (Approval No. TC 84A-7761)
- The First Nanofiber N95 mask approved by NIOSH
- The NASK Nanofiber Technology has been granted Patent by the United States of Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO)
- Awarded ISO 13485:2016 (Cert no. 283014-2019-AQ-Rgc-NA-PS) by DnV (GL Presafe AS) Norway